We propose the construction of drying installation using a spray dryer:
• evaporationefficiencyis 680 kg/h,
• heating medium: steam, gas, oil,
• power installed app. 120 kW,
• area 180 m2 ,
• required room height 18 m.
Cocurrent spray drying in an atmosphere of hot air filtered,:
• whole milk,
• skimmed milk,
• whey proteins.
Drying towers offered by us guarantee high production hygiene. All elements contacting the product are made of stainless steel.
Control of a dryer is done with the operator panel or computer visualization. The system provides control and monitoring of electrical drives as well as regulation of drying technological parameters.
Functionsof the automation system:
• process airfilters workcontrol,
• drying airtemperature control,
• control and monitoring of outlet air temperature of the drying tower and bag filter,
• control and maintain appropriate vacuums in the whole drying system,
• safestart and stopof the dryer,
• ensuringproduction safety.
Our drying installation plant is equipped with a fire safety system. The system protects the device against excessive increase of drying temperature through their control. Exceeding permissible temperatures at the outlet of the drying tower or a bag filter will activate the fire-extinguishing system.Control and measurement system is based on modern and reliable components. Data archiving allows monitoring and analyzing technological process.
TECHNOLOGICALPARAMETERS SPRAY DRYER PRODUCT / CONCENTRATE
Skimmed milk Whole milk Whey
powerefficiency [kg/h] 1220 1200 1420
dry matter contentin the concentrate [%] 45 48 55÷8
inflow temperature [°C] 42 42 15
airinflow temperature [°C] 185÷193 185÷193 165÷170
efficiency/ powder [kg/h] 570 590 810
Water content in thepowder[%] 4 2,5 3÷3,5
We also offermodernisationand improve the profitability of existing drying systems.
Main setsof the dryer:
1. buffer tanks with concentrate supply installation for drying,
2. spray – drying tower,
3. filtration, heatingand air distributionsystem,
4. cyclone, bag filter system for separating powder from the air,
5. post-drying/cooling ofthe powder usingfluid bed,
6. pneumatic transportsystem(vacuum, overpressure),
7. in bulk milk powder storage – storage tanks,
8. milk powder packaging – 25 kgs bags, big – bags,
9. electrical powersystemand automation.
Scraper heater can be used in the drying process system to heat concentrate. The process has a beneficial effect on the spray of the concentrate and water evaporation in the drying tower. We propose to build the entire drying system as well as particular units.