Syrup technological installation is designed to prepare the mixture for the production of bottled drinks. By using high quality measuring devices and proven programming methods it ensures accurate dosing of individual components.
Dosingcomponentconsists of twobasic phases. Coarse dosing, the quick dispensing of the product and exact dosing, wherein the component is dispensed at a slower rate. Such a solution ensures repeatability of mixture production.
Syrup construction and equipment configuration depends on individual customer needs and manufacturing technology he has.
Syrup basictechnological nest:
- pulpingand dispensingcomponents tanks, 200 l, 500 l 1000 l,
- sour pulping and dispensing tanks with feed hopper,
- pulping and dispensing tanks for syrup sugar,
- sugar syrup pulpingand pasteurizationline,
- syrupsdosage installation line for kegs,
- installation of dispensing dense fruit pulp with the measurement of dose using pallet weight,
- automatic CIP.
Each process line is equipped with push out system using technological water based on volume measurement. This solution allows fully utilise all components going into production which contributes to a significant reduction in production costs and improve the quality of discharged wastewater.
The whole installation is cleaned in CIP system.