Currently, the whey is used as a raw material for production of a number of sought after products.
To be able to use it for further processing, it must be cooled down. This requires the use of large quantities of cold and hence large amounts of energy to make it.
Milk sent for cheese production to cheese van at the temperature of 32 ° C, is drawn from storage containers in which it was prepared for production of cheese. Storedthereatthe mostapprox. 4÷ 8°C. Re – pasteurisation process of cheese milk must be heated in the final result, the stream of milk for cheese-headed.A largeamount of heat is needed towarmthe milk.
Constructing the re – pasteurisation line for cheese production it is possible to develope the rational installation for energy management. It involves the transfer of thermal energy between whey and milk. This saves both a large amount of cold needed to cool the whey as well as a large amounts of heat for heating the milk. Our experience and above all customers’ opinion concerning opur installation entitle us to fully responsible offering of such systems.
It is worth to mention that whey heat recovery systems, built by our company, were realized in a variety of configurations and for the enterprises of different production organization. It is also possible to build a whey heat recovery system to work with existing milk re – pasteurisers.
• regeneration systemfitsyour needs,
• system works in automatic mode and does not require the operator to take additional steps,
• reducing energy consumption and the ability to re-use it,
• zero or reduced to a minimum consumption of ice water,
• minimizing steam consumption to be directed for reheating cheese milk,
• the full flexibility of adjustment over a wide range resulting from changes in productivity of associated installation,
• automatic adjustment of the important parameters when changing the heat exchange efficiency of the current process,
• control systemoptimizesenergy recovery,
• ensure the achievement of measurable financial benefits.