Cooler is used to fast depressurized of whey concentrate prior to crystallization, resulting in savings in water ice consumption and acceleration of crystallization. Mass cooler consists of two working columns, a condenser, and three pumps:
Mass cooler assembly is adapted for washing together with an evaporator. Kit allows to reduce product temperature between 12 and 18° C.
Whey cooling ensures:
• product homogeneity,
• reduces consumption of ice water in crystallizers,
• accelerates crystallization.
• electricity consumption 11 kW,
• ice waterconsumption 2,5 m3/h – 4 m3/h,
• dimensions depending on the space available, many configuration options.