Rotary vacuum evaporator type WP-6.
The evaporator is designed to thicken the milk, dairy products and other products with a similar dry matter content. The thickening process is carried out by vigorous evaporation. At a pressure lower than atmospheric evaporation process begins earlier. Used in the present solution interstage steam decompression causes the rate of steam consumption per 1 kg of product is 1: 3. A diaphragm condenser is an integral part of the evaporator.
Thickening parameters of whey, whole milk and skimmed milk
Name whey whole milk skimmed milk
Feed 6 000 kg/h ~ 5 000 kg/h 6 700 kg/h
% input thickening 18% 12% 8%
input temperature 10°C 10°C 10°C
input temp. 1° 82°C 92°C 92°C
concentrate ~1900 kg/h ~3800 kg/h ~1200 kg/h
dry matter content up to 57% 48% 45%
concentrate temperature 42°C 42°C 42°C
Steam 1 450 kg/h
Steam pressure 1.2 MPa
Power 45 kW
Cooling water 60 m3/h – max. temp. 27°C
Dimensions 5 800 x 3 000 x 7 500 (without thesupporting structure)
As option it is possible to equip an evaporator in finisher.
MODERNISATION of EVAPORATORS
We are also offering the modernisation of existing evaporative system.
We carry outmodernisationof the cooling system:
• dismantling of existing condensers together with the associated installation
• condenserassembly with needed equipment
• adjusting the support structure for mounting the new condenser
• installation of fan cooler with buffer storage tank and circulating water installation
• modernisation of vapour collecting tube from third stage evaporator’s separator, AISI 304
• installation of electrical control and temperature control systems and circulating water fill cavities system.
• in a form of a column with dimensions corresponding to existing ones
• heating sections of cold product, circulation of cooling water, the bottom sieve,
made of AISI 316 L
• sheet metalcorpsworkingunder deepvacuum, made of AISI 316 L
• top and bottom cover
• connection and measuringpipes, sight glasses
• supports to place on a supporting structure